LUNA, 13 months. Black & Tan, short coat

For dogs and bitches under the care of Garbo's GSD rescue.
nightrunner

June 27th, 2019, 7:10 pm

Here is Luna.

Loveable Luna is looking for a home - Can you help?

Loveable Luna was born in May 2018, so she is just over one year old. She is a neutered, standard coated, GSD bitch. She is fully vaccinated and micro-chipped.

Luna is a very loving and lively little girl who is starting to learn her boundaries and manners, just as a pup should!. She loves her walks and is eager to explore everything. She is keen to learn and will enjoy / benefit from having some obedience training. She is good natured, friendly with people and also good with other dogs.

Luna is currently residing at Heathrow Boarding Kennels. If you are interested in giving this loving, little girl a home, please contact Garbo on 020 8546 4943 or email garbo@garbosgsdrescue.co.uk. Alternatively, please visit our website www.garbosgsdrescue.co.uk and complete the enquiry form.

If you take Luna into your home, you will have a loyal and loving companion for life.
KYSA - trying to be guided from above by Major, Dexter and Alfie.....but he's not for listening!
nightrunner

July 1st, 2019, 11:45 am

I met with Luna yesterday and boy, what a bundle of energy!

Very friendly, wanted to shower you with kisses and into everything.

Young, excited but very treat orientated so would be easy to train.

Super girl!

:D
KYSA - trying to be guided from above by Major, Dexter and Alfie.....but he's not for listening!
Icci

July 1st, 2019, 10:12 pm

Double post due to the 'approval' system
Last edited by Icci on July 2nd, 2019, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Icci

July 2nd, 2019, 12:32 am

Wow, what a gorgeous girl. Just my type. Sadly I am too far away to even foster :cry:
nightrunner

July 2nd, 2019, 9:10 pm

Yep, she is pretty, friendly and certainly full of go!

:D

Return to “Male & Female German Shepherds (Garbo's)”