Lucas

For members who like to share regular updates on their dogs.
Pam

July 13th, 2019, 3:02 pm

Cottage Rescue in Ireland were called to see if they could help this little boy , in May 2009

Mum to Lucas & Jess
Pam

July 13th, 2019, 3:07 pm

From Christine in Ireland

Speaking with Hannah over the week end..........she is calling this lad Lucas.....when she got him he was totally
dehydrated and Lucozade is a brill remedy for quick re-hydration.......poured over food.........
so she's named him Lucas

Here is Lucas to-day............and he is looking much brighter.........still very swollen
but there is a definate improvement since he's been on his meds (Ivomec/ anti inflamms/Cortisone etc.)

Mum to Lucas & Jess
Pam

July 13th, 2019, 3:11 pm

2nd June 2009

Here is a pic taken yesterday of Lucas, just to show you all how he has come on and to say thanks for all the donations,

Hannah xxx

Mum to Lucas & Jess
Pam

July 13th, 2019, 3:20 pm

Lucas will be travelling to me in July , for me to foster and care for him .

30th July 2009
Lucas has arrived safe & sound , hes very very thin.
Not a lot t is known about his short life , except that he was a stray & found in a lady's garden shed , frightened and very sick ,so weak he could hardly stand ...the lady called Hannah for help and they took him to vets who advised that he would be better pts ... Hannah said no & took him home , where she cared for him, after 3 days he picked up . Without Hannah this young boy wouldn't be here today ...
He's come along way but still needs a lot of tlc. Hes been wormed ,had flea treatment , vaxed & neutered . I would say he' s approx 10 months old .

A few pictures taken this morning .. He's very tired , so sleeping right now

Mum to Lucas & Jess
Pam

July 13th, 2019, 3:26 pm

31 July 2009

Lucas chose to sleep in the hall last night , not a peep out of him until 6am when he'd jumped on my bed with Rocky .
No mess , he's eating and drinking well , his bowels are perfect ... no food aggression
He's very unsure of everything at the moment .....walks nicely on the lead ...
I took him to the vets this morning & he weighed 22.2 kgs , which is more than I thought ( the nurse at the vets thought he is about 6 months old )
He travels well too.

He's a pleasure to have around .
Will update in a few days .
Mum to Lucas & Jess
Pam

July 13th, 2019, 3:34 pm

Lucas has been here a few days & settled in well . He's Rocky's shadow , loves him to bits
Im taking him to the vets tomorrow as his paws are causing him discomfort , dont know if its from the mange or something new ..
Hes been a little sat , except when I took Sheba & Rocky for a walk without him , while I was out he chewed my hall flooring , naughty boy hes not to know .. so Auntie Clare bought him lots of toys round last night ..

Just a few pictures of him looking a happy lad .

Mum to Lucas & Jess
Pam

July 13th, 2019, 3:38 pm

Lucas gets on so well with Rocky and Sheba , I've decided I'm going to adopt him .

Welcome Lucas to the Willams Family & a Happy life with love you forever
Mum to Lucas & Jess
Pam

July 13th, 2019, 3:45 pm

Just a little update & pictures of my little man..As you know hes had poorly paws , they have improved alot and hes being a puppy again.. Hes back to the vets tomorrow , he did say if they havent improved he wants to put him under anaesthetic and do a scrape .. I dont really want that , but let him deceide.
Pictures to make you smile today & remind people what this sites about

wearing his buster collar , so looks abit sad

Mum to Lucas & Jess

Return to “Members' Dog(s) Blogs”