New Forum

All information regarding BigGSD as an organisation, what we do, and how to get in touch with us.
Jacob King
Site Admin

June 22nd, 2019, 1:55 pm

Hi all,

As of June 23rd, the old Tapatalk BIGGSD forum will be retired. Many of you will have received an email detailing the changes that have been made, but to summarise:

- We now have control of everything, so no more being forced to do X, Y and Z by Tapatalk.
- Despite numerous requests, Tapatalk are refusing to send us our database, so unfortunately this forum is a clean slate.
- You will be required to re-register here, this does have it's merits though as we can better gauge exactly which members are active as the old forum had been going over 10 years and there was a lot of dead accounts there.

Whilst I have tried to think of everything, there may be teething problems in the first few weeks. With this in mind, if you have any difficulties, please reply to this thread, or email me on webmaster@biggsd.com.

As always I would like to thank everyone for their patience and continued support during this process, and everyone at the BIGGSD team sincerely hopes you all find the new forum a more pleasant experience.

Best Regards,

Jacob King
BIGGSD Webmaster
Jacob King
BIGGSD Admin
Jacob King
Site Admin

June 24th, 2019, 10:39 am

It has been brought to my attention that account activation emails are not being sent by the server.

I will look into this as soon as I can. In the meantime, please be patient and an admin will check and activate your account for you within a couple of days.

Thank you for your continued support.

Jacob
BIGGSD Webmaster
Jacob King
BIGGSD Admin
The Memories

June 24th, 2019, 5:09 pm

activation working fine @ 17:00

cheers
Jacob King
Site Admin

June 28th, 2019, 10:10 am

Had a couple more people comment on activation emails not being received - they seem to be going to the Junk folder so please check here!
Jacob King
BIGGSD Admin
alanpearson

February 3rd, 2020, 5:31 am

FAQ gives error 404
HOME goes back to tapatalk

How do I contact another member?

Return to “Information & About the Site”