Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

BIGGSD is a virtual rescue forum & not a rescue centre. To enquire about dogs shown on this forum please contact the relevant rescue centre or dog owner directly.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. You cannot post as a guest. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, posting and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free, and once logged in as a member, the adverts will no longer be visible to you.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
add reply
Kenzo 4 year old; In foster
Topic Started: 12 Feb 2018, 09:24 AM (94 Views)
Pamela
Member Avatar

:GSD: Kenzo

Meet Kenzo , who spent a long time in a pound in Romania .

Posted Image

Funds were raised for this boy to travel to the Uk . He is now in foster in Hemel Hempstead .

Good with people & other dogs.

From his foster mum
Kenzo ..Mixed breed but definate German Shepherd in him. 26kilos. 25 inches high and 24 inches from base of neck to beginning of tail. Was in PS Suceava, Romania and arrived to me 1st Feb in hope to find his forever home. Clean in house and will ask if want to go loo by way of sitting, wagging his tail and whine!. Gentleman on lead but will try and chase squirrels and at night time, if out for a walk can smell foxes a mile away but if firm will come and just wait by your side until you tell him to move. Can jump pretty high so food needs to be out of way including cat food! . Also very clever at opening doors including back gate so would need a high lock!! At the moment looks for constant reassurance but within a week I can now go to the loo without him running after me. Has been left a few hours a day alone and tends to just sit and wait by back door. Initially he thought he was a lapdog but knows the command of DOWN and No. Not been off lead yet as I think too soon and would be nice for his forever home to create that bond with him in time. Fully vaccinated, wormed, flea treatment, passported etc, been and had nails clipped and visited the beauty parlour which he loved!!Health checked 6th Feb and age between 3 and 4 but passport says 4 so that's what we are going by. Ideal home would be someone not working 9-5 at the moment as he loves human contact and will for sure be your best buddy. Have all photos and videos of him in shelter in Romania, his long journey to the UK, from the moment he arrived to me and every day after that including the beauty parlour!!. Please contact if you think you can offer him the time, patience, understanding and above all a forever home with lots of hugs.

Here he is now safe in the Uk , please contact
Doulla Stevens kyriacos number 07939419084...

Home check & donation fee apply

:heart: :heart: :heart:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jakegsd
Whoever adopts this boy is in for a wonderful life with him. Followed his story from Romania to Hemel Hempstead and he has not put a foot wrong. Never met him but he has had a place in my heart from the moment I saw his first video while still in Romania. Would love to have him but my old boy would not appreciate a lively youngster in his space. Wishing you a loving home Kenzo, you deserve it. Well done Doulla, you make a great foster mum. :GSD:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Male · Next Topic »
add reply

dobermanrescue Doglost RHU rottierescue staffie rescue FurryFriends Oldies Club FurryFriends