Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

BIGGSD is a virtual rescue forum & not a rescue centre. To enquire about dogs shown on this forum please contact the relevant rescue centre or dog owner directly.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. You cannot post as a guest. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, posting and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free, and once logged in as a member, the adverts will no longer be visible to you.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
add reply
Foster Home Needed By Tuesday 21st November; Loki and Kyzer need a foster home by 21/11/17
Topic Started: 18 Nov 2017, 05:09 PM (281 Views)
Eveey
:GSD: Two very well behaved, house trained, incredibly loving German Shepherds need a foster home ASAP!
I'm not sure exactly how long they will need to stay with someone but any length of time is better than none as it gives us time to figure out a suitable long term situation so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you think you can help even a little bit.

All food / treats / bedding / toys will be provided and if they are fostered in the Surrey area, both myself and their owner will take them out as much as possible and help out wherever we can.

They just need a safe, warm, loving roof over their heads for a while 🏡

If we can't find somewhere for them to stay, they will need to be taken to a rescue centre which will be awful as one of them is already a rescue and they need to stay with each other.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

If anyone can help, PLEASE get in touch with me as I am trying everything I can to keep these boys close to their mummy, who is in a very difficult position right now and deserves all the help she can get.

One is 4 years old and one is 3 years old, both trained by myself and deserve all the love in the world. For more information, please message me!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pamela
Member Avatar

Hope you find someone for these 2 stunner's

Posted Image

pangolin
Member Avatar
GSD Addict
Any luck for these two yet?

Pamela
Member Avatar

pangolin
19 Nov 2017, 11:44 PM
Any luck for these two yet?
According to Facebook , Foster home has been found !

icci
Member Avatar
GSD Lover
So pleased to hear foster has been found.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Fostering needed · Next Topic »
add reply

dobermanrescue Doglost RHU rottierescue staffie rescue FurryFriends Oldies Club FurryFriends