Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

BIGGSD is a virtual rescue forum & not a rescue centre. To enquire about dogs shown on this forum please contact the relevant rescue centre or dog owner directly.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. You cannot post as a guest. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, posting and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free, and once logged in as a member, the adverts will no longer be visible to you.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
add reply
Weekly Dog Walks Raffle; To be drawn 227th August at Epsom
Topic Started: 16 Aug 2017, 09:24 AM (149 Views)
Jethro751
Member Avatar
Teapot 1

There are still tickets available for the weekly dog walk raffle.....

The first prize is a lovely wooden dog bed made by Jane's Hubby with
a soft dog bed to accompany it.
Second and third prizes are hampers......a doggy one and a chocaholic one for those with a sweet tooth.
Many other prizes including a bottle of port, a decanter, a treat mat made by Jane, lots of bottles of wine etc

I will put the pictures up when I can find someone to do it for me, all proceeds go to the dogs.

Tickets available at Ockham and Epsom are 1 per ticket or 5 for 4.

love2
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jethro751
Member Avatar
Teapot 1

And I forgot the bottle of brandy.......

several bottles of wine.......

And of course all funds to a worthwhile cause..............

:I love GSD:

Nightrunner
Member Avatar
Biggsd Funds Co-ordinator

Hi Janet,

How many photos do you have?

Email them to me and I will see if I can post them up for you.... christine@biggsd.com

x.x

Nighthawk
Member Avatar
A Member of LIAM THE AFGHAN Appreciation Society
Here are the photo's of this years raffle prizes. Which will be drawn this Sunday 27th August at the BIGGSD Walk at Epsom Downs.

Tickets can still be purchased by contacting Janet or Paul

Posted Image
The dog doesn't come with the bed

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also several bottles of the alcoholic type are in the raffle.

All proceeds go towards helping our doggie friends, so come on dig deep and get some tickets :yay:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Events · Next Topic »
add reply

dobermanrescue Doglost RHU rottierescue staffie rescue FurryFriends Oldies Club FurryFriends