Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

BIGGSD is a virtual rescue forum & not a rescue centre. To enquire about dogs shown on this forum please contact the relevant rescue centre or dog owner directly.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. You cannot post as a guest. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, posting and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free, and once logged in as a member, the adverts will no longer be visible to you.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
add reply
Sampson Still Waiting For his Forever Home
Topic Started: 19 Feb 2017, 10:00 PM (1,094 Views)
BronteandAnn
GSD Puppy
Sampson at Mutts in Distress
Meet the beautiful big Sampson! What a handsome and kind dog he is. During Sampson's time with us, he has proven to be choosy with some dogs and happy and playful with people. This is the first time he has seen grass and is loving every minute! Castrated, vaccinated, chipped and carrying his own passport. This is a very lovely, young dog. He would like an experienced owner to continue his training, he likes to use his brain as all Shepherds do.
Interested in this gorgeous boy? http://muttsindistress.org.uk/rehoming/
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BronteandAnn
GSD Puppy
How can any one resist those eyes?? And ears?

Nightrunner
Member Avatar
Biggsd Funds Co-ordinator

Well Sampson has been with Mutts for a little while now and no doubt picked up lots of English and learnt a great deal.

I can't understand WHY he hasn't been snapped up - so handsome, playful and a lot of love to give.

He would make someone very happy.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

BronteandAnn
GSD Puppy
I had a bit of time with Sampson and I'm in love!
He is a very gorgeous boy who has a bit of puppiness still in him and a kind heart.
He does need a bit of training as he does jump up excited but he is motivated by treats so in my limited opinion this could be trained out with a consistent approach. You can tell he's got brains by the way he responds to your voice.
He sits beautifully and does that wonderful lean into you for a cuddle.
He has been at Mutts way too long for a dog that with a tiny bit of effort would make you proud everyday.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nightrunner
Member Avatar

Awww, what a beauty!

And as you said, Ann, with a tad of effort, Sampson will make someone a GREAT dog.

Just luv this boy.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

BronteandAnn
GSD Puppy
This absolutely beautiful GSD is still waiting......

Nightrunner
Member Avatar

And I can't understand why...............

love2 love2 love2

BronteandAnn
GSD Puppy
He loves affection, takes treats very gently and is going to make someone a great best friend.
If anyone is thinking of adopting please, please don't overlook this lovely lad!

Nightrunner
Member Avatar

Was hoping to read that Sampson had had a nice Easter and gone out on foster or even better, a home of his own?

Don't say he's still been overlooked........

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

BronteandAnn
GSD Puppy
Poor baby is still there. Getting loads of love and affection from the Mutts Team.
He is such a lovely boy and needs his own family.

Nightrunner
Member Avatar

NO......STILL WAITING???

WHY????

Cracking dog - he's been through so much, really does deserve a home to call his own!

love2 love2 love2

Honey
GSD Lover
We too hoped this thread would say that Sampson now had his forever home - and so disappointed to find that he has not yet.

Sampson and our Ellie (was Sheila) travelled over together and went to Mutts together, as we have posted before our Ellie is a wonderful girl who soon made the transition to living indoors and learnt English, and is a marvellous companion.

Fingers crossed for Sampson, he so deserves a special home of his own.

Ellie, Mark and Jakki :GSD: x

Nightrunner
Member Avatar

So sad to read that Sampson is still waiting for his forever home! :cryingtissues:

He sure has been patient and been waiting too long!

Would be great if that perfect home came up for Christmas.

:glitter_love: :glitter_love: :glitter_love:

gtrmacs
Member Avatar
C'n'me, always together

Honey
14 Jul 2017, 07:04 PM
... learnt English ...
_All_ dogs understand english - it's innate :thumbs up:

T'n'me're holding out thumbs for Sampson :heart: :heart:

:fingers crossed: :fingers crossed: :fingers crossed: :fingers crossed:

:fingers crossed: :fingers crossed:

Nightrunner
Member Avatar

Keeping fingers crossed that Father Christmas brings Handsome Sampson his own, super dooper, forever home.....

Please, Father Christmas, please.............

:fingers crossed: :fingers crossed: :fingers crossed: :fingers crossed: :fingers crossed:

Patlucky
Would like to stay in bed like the other Pat does

Cannot believe Sampson is still at Mutts after all this time
Real nice dog it is such a shame
Fingers crossed for Sampson
xx
:gsd paw: :gsd paw:

Heambro
GSD Annointed Member
Nor me Pat, bearing in mind the others were snapped up. At least hes in good hands where he is

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GSDs at Mutts in Distress · Next Topic »
add reply

dobermanrescue Doglost RHU rottierescue staffie rescue FurryFriends Oldies Club FurryFriends