Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

BIGGSD is a virtual rescue forum & not a rescue centre. To enquire about dogs shown on this forum please contact the relevant rescue centre or dog owner directly.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. You cannot post as a guest. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, posting and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free, and once logged in as a member, the adverts will no longer be visible to you.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
add reply
Charca 2 year old GS cross; Black boy
Topic Started: 13 Feb 2017, 09:19 PM (683 Views)
Pamela
Member Avatar

:gsd paw: Charca's home didn't work out , he was too dominant for the resident dog.
originally from Bosnia.

Posted Image

Charca loves a cuddle and to play. He is a GSD x, fully vaccinated and has a passport. Charca can be quite dominant but when told he will listen he is a cocky young man who needs a firm hand Charca would be better as an only dog

All My Details
Colour:Black
Coat:Short
Neutered/Spayed:Yes
Good with other dogs:Yes
Good with cats:Don't Know
Good with children:Don't Know

For more details contact http://www.southwestgsdrescue.org.uk/contact-us

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pamela
Member Avatar

Charca still needs a home

Posted Image

Pamela
Member Avatar

Hi, my name is Charka,
I feel like I have been forgotten,i don't know what I have done wrong to be left here at the kennels on my own.The humans are good to me but I would like a foster or my own home.
I love a cuddle and I adore people and I love to play. I think i am a Akita cross.I can be quite dominant with other dogs but when i`m told i will listen.I am very eager to please, I will need a strong willed human , but what a wonderful boy I will be if given the chance.I think I would be better as an only dog and with older children. I have waited a long time so would you be kind enough to look at me,woof woof Charka

Pamela
Member Avatar

:gsd paw: Charca still needs a home.

Posted Image

Pamela
Member Avatar

:gsd paw: Charca still looking for a home

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · South West GSD Rescue · Next Topic »
add reply

dobermanrescue Doglost RHU rottierescue staffie rescue FurryFriends Oldies Club FurryFriends