Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

BIGGSD is a virtual rescue forum & not a rescue centre. To enquire about dogs shown on this forum please contact the relevant rescue centre or dog owner directly.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. You cannot post as a guest. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, posting and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free, and once logged in as a member, the adverts will no longer be visible to you.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
add reply
Easyfundraising; charitable donations
Topic Started: 28 Sep 2016, 08:41 AM (497 Views)
skyedog
Dalmatians
Its that time of year again according to the radio 87 days to Christmas :funny little things: where did the year go?

A little nudge to all you internet shoppers Please use easyfundraising search engine. very easy to register and use. Retailers include many high street names John Lewis M&S Argos B&Q Wickes SCrewfix and many more :yay: The retailer donates a % of your purchase to your chosen charity. :clapping:

A recently introduced bonus if you register your credit /debit card with them some retailers donate. Café Nero is one and donates 5% of the cost. :springwow: How many coffee's do you and your workmates drink in a week?

Enough said please sign up and lets beat last years excellent effort :pats_rooster:

:gsd paw: Bear thanks you on behalf of all his friends in need
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Megatronic
Member Avatar
wots missing Pat a lot
In addition to getting your Christmas shopping :santa claus: via easyfundraising, don't forget if you're booking a holiday look to see if the company is also in the scheme or use the easyfundraising toolbar and it automatically tells you if you're on a website that donates.

I've just booked a holiday through Jet2 and got a £15 donation to biggsd :funny little things: :funny little things:

Megatronic
Member Avatar
wots missing Pat a lot
can I suggest you always check that your donations have gone through? In August had a look at my donations to date and noticed that the online shop I buy my dog food from hadn't been making the donations. I raised a query with easyfundraising and the donations were credited. I've since shopped there twice and I've noticed the donations again haven't been made.

for reference the online shop is GJW Titmuss. They're the cheapest by far for Burns, especially as I buy 2 15kgs bags at a time.

Wotsisname
Member Avatar
Smooth
Well Easyfundrasing have just deposited our FREE money from Sept - Dec 2016.

I must say Father Christmas must have done a lot of shopping. :funny little things: :funny little things:

Our Total for Christmas was £600.81.

Well done everyone who supports Biggsd through Easyfundrasing. :clapping:
:running GSD:

Heambro
GSD Annointed Member
Great news, well done dveryone

Megatronic
Member Avatar
wots missing Pat a lot
wow brilliant! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Nightrunner
Member Avatar
Biggsd Funds Co-ordinator

Thank you to everyone who made purchases through the Spring via Easyfundraising as we have now had a deposit of £170.10!

:pats_rooster:

This is a great way of collecting FREE funds - with no hassle - and now nearly ALL major online retailers have signed up to Easyfundraising.

So please don't forget..............when carrying out your Summer on-line shopping - to even booking a HOLIDAY..... :rolleyes: - just click on Easyfundraising beforehand and the donations you incrue, will go straight to BIGGSD!

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT WAY TO HELP US HELP THE DOGS - AND WITH NO EFFORT!

:running GSD: :running GSD: :running GSD: :running GSD: :running GSD: :running GSD:

Pamela
Member Avatar

Nightrunner
11 Jul 2017, 12:56 PM
Thank you to everyone who made purchases through the Spring via Easyfundraising as we have now had a deposit of £170.10!

:pats_rooster:

This is a great way of collecting FREE funds - with no hassle - and now nearly ALL major online retailers have signed up to Easyfundraising.

So please don't forget..............when carrying out your Summer on-line shopping - to even booking a HOLIDAY..... :rolleyes: - just click on Easyfundraising beforehand and the donations you incrue, will go straight to BIGGSD!

THIS IS SUCH A GREAT WAY TO HELP US HELP THE DOGS - AND WITH NO EFFORT!

:thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gtrmacs
Member Avatar
C'n'me, always together

Megatronic's right about checking big purchases, tho' :cryingtissues:

All my eBay stuff goes through EF no problem, so I've learned to trust it. Made some _big_ purchases from other vendors earlier this year, decided to route them through EF. Didn't worry when I didn't notice donation confirmations (which aren't exactly transparent) - but eventually decided to double-check, and appealed when I couldn't find them. Backed up by order numbers/dates/... These were the replies

Quote:

I am sorry you have not received a donation from John Lewis for your purchase on the 21st December.

I'm afraid that we are unable to investigate any missing donations if they are reported to us 3 months or more after the date of purchase as the networks no longer hold the information we need to review the details.

We do not currently display this on our website as the length of time will vary according to what has been purchased - for example as it can take up to 3 months for an insurance product donation to be received, we would allow 6 months for a missing donation claim to be made. With over 3,000 retailers it would be difficult to display all the different variables but we are looking at reviewing this.

You can now submit a Missing Donation as soon as you make a purchase so to make sure if there are any issues that we can look into them for you, just fill the form in after you make your purchase and then leave the rest to us.

Quote:

I am sorry you have not received a donation from Screwfix for your purchase on the 18th November 2016.

I'm afraid that we are unable to investigate any missing donations if they are reported to us 3 months or more after the date of purchase as the networks no longer hold the information we need to review the details.

We do not currently display this on our website as the length of time will vary according to what has been purchased - for example as it can take up to 3 months for an insurance product donation to be received, we would allow 6 months for a missing donation claim to be made. With over 3,000 retailers it would be difficult to display all the different variables but we are looking at reviewing this.

You can now submit a Missing Donation as soon as you make a purchase so to make sure if there are any issues that we can look into them for you, just fill the form in after you make your purchase and then leave the rest to us.

... and so on :cryingtissues: :cryingtissues:

By T'n'me's reckoning, that's just stealing from the poor ickle doggies :voodoo: :voodoo:

gtrmacs
Member Avatar
C'n'me, always together

... and just exactly what is

Quote:

:machine gun:

skyedog
Dalmatians

I too have had problems with donations. I didn't find the response exactly helpful. :angry: Caffe Nero used to donate 5% of
what you spend if you registered a credit/debit card. with E/F and used it to pay. At this time drinking their coffee

2 or 3 times a week as a group. I usually paid on the reg card and was reimbursed. Noticed a few donations were missing

the reply was Caffe Nero withdraw from the scheme in March. :voodoo: A pity not really E/F fault but a loss of a nice little 'earner'

Keep spending every one and always use E/F if possible

Bear thanks you on behalf of all the dogs

:gsd paw:

Nightrunner
Member Avatar
Biggsd Funds Co-ordinator

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL FOLKS WHO CLICKED ON THE EASYFUNDRAISING BUTTON BEFORE ORDERING ON LINE DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS.

THANKS TO YOU, £169.43 HAS BEEN RAISED FOR BIGGSD TO HELP OUR BELOVED BREED! :clapping: :clapping:

THIS IS JUST A GREAT WAY TO HELP RAISE FUNDS....AND QUITE PAINLESS TOO.
:lol:

WHENEVER BUYING ON LINE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIT THE EASYFUNDRAISING BUTTON - ALL CLICKS GOES TOWARDS HELPING A DOG.

:gsd paw: :running GSD: :whiteshep:

:funny little things: :funny little things: :funny little things: :funny little things:

gtrmacs
Member Avatar
C'n'me, always together

You can raise money searching from

http://biggsd.easysearch.org.uk/

too :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

skyedog
Dalmatians
:santa claus: Its almost that time of year when the internet gets busy and Santa is looking forward to a rest :pats_rooster:

Please remember to use easyfundraising wherever possible. Its money for nothing and can make a big difference to the sheps that need help :minigsd paw:

Bear thanks on behalf of all his friends in need :gsd paw:

gordy
GSD Lover
If you download the Donation Reminder, which is safe and ad free, you'll never miss a donation. A small reminder appears on the retailer's website and you just click on it and you're ready to indulge in online shopping.

You can follow your progress on the supporter leaderboard (how much you've raised money), or in other words, when you need to seek help from Shopaholic Anonymous UK.

gordy
GSD Lover
If you're going to do online shopping this Black Friday, don't forget to do it through Easyfundraising.

And as December approaches and you start gearing up for Christmas, support your favourite charity.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · How To Help GSD's And Other Dog's In Need · Next Topic »
add reply

dobermanrescue Doglost RHU rottierescue staffie rescue FurryFriends Oldies Club FurryFriends