Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

BIGGSD is a virtual rescue forum & not a rescue centre. To enquire about dogs shown on this forum please contact the relevant rescue centre or dog owner directly.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. You cannot post as a guest. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, posting and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free, and once logged in as a member, the adverts will no longer be visible to you.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
add reply
Lucas and Jess; Sheba and Rocky
Topic Started: 17 Sep 2008, 12:34 PM (7,508 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

German Shepherd - ROCKY

Ref. No: 690

Temperament: A lovely friendly dog. Would make a lovely pet.

Description: Black with a tan face. White on legs. 2 years old. Found straying in Enfield about 2 weeks ago.

Posted Image

Rocky is coming over from Ireland very soon, and is looking for a forever/foster home

Sussex German Shepherd Rescue
Tel: 01273 410403
If you are having problems getting a response, please try 07792 448086 or 07887 533501 as there are often pc & telephone problems!
Quote Post Goto Top

Allycat
Member Avatar
Fruitloop!!!!
What a handsome fella! Has he been cat and child tested yet?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Astralhaze
Rest in Peace Cyrus and Sue
:springwow: What a lovely looking cuddly bear love2

RIGGLES
Member Avatar
Woofin-Wheels

ROCKY.. :heart: ...........found straying, as much as i keep seeing this since i joined....i still cant understand it :(

Zipper
GSD Lover
Super friendly lad and very handsome.

Edited by Astralhaze, 14 Nov 2013, 03:21 PM.

zx9girl
Mad As A Hatter
RIGGLES
17 Sep 2008, 10:09 PM
ROCKY.. :heart: ...........found straying, as much as i keep seeing this since i joined....i still cant understand it :(
Is he to young Tim? love2 He looks adorable and laid back :glitter_love:

PEDRO
GSD Puppy
Rocky is sooo stunning. Looks just like a younger version of my prince, who I lost a month ago.

Such a beautiful and loving face.

Hayley 911
GSD Lover
:springwow: what a cutie :running GSD: why do people just let there dogs go it makes me sick!!!!!!

WeLoveJess
Member Avatar
Julie Marie wots got a noo friend, Jeanette
Lucky Rocky :thumbs up: :heart:

Jakim
GSD Lover
Oh Pam, he's perfectly gorgeous. Lucky you!!!

RIGGLES
Member Avatar
Woofin-Wheels
Pam williams
27 Sep 2008, 11:31 AM
Christine he didnt arrive because not enough to run transport , disappointed but hopefuly hes coming next week . Between you and me Im sure I will be keeping him :heart: :coolgsdbanner

Oooooo Pam.......poor you :waiting: .........

:fingers crossed: ..keeping everything crossed he gets to you asap

And how could you not keep him.??? ............look at that face eh love2 :glitter_love:

Deleted User
Deleted User

ROCKY is his way :dogincar: across the water .

:running GSD:
:waiting: cant wait to pick him up. :hug:
Quote Post Goto Top

Allycat
Member Avatar
Fruitloop!!!!
I know how you feel Pam, the darn clock goes so slow!!!!

You know what we are all going to say but I will say it anyway! :pictures please:

RIGGLES
Member Avatar
Woofin-Wheels
:funny little things: :yay: ...........looking forward to seeing PICTURES of Rocky :thumbs up:

dawnthief
Member Avatar
Web Designer
He reminds me so much of my nans old dog who was also called Rocky. Shame he got snapped up so quick. :(

Good luck to both of you :)

Skyes Mum
Member Avatar
Blimey....is that Pat?
He's lovely, like a teddy bear, don't forget to post some photos Pam, cant wait to see them!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yes hes here ! :real GSD: What a character , full of beans.
Such a happy soul considering hes just had the longest journey of his life. :dogincar:
Hes not stopped Kissing Sheba & I mean Kissing right on the lips :smitten: since he got here .
His coats a bit of a mess but i'll sort it .
Ive just taken a couple of pics , he wont keep still for 5 mins .

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Allycat
Member Avatar
Fruitloop!!!!
:funny little things: :funny little things: Hurray!!! Glad his trip went well and he is not affected. HUrry up with those pics pleaseeeeee!!!!

Sciatica
Member Avatar
gonna wash that man right out of my hair
:funny little things: thats brilliant glad he had a good trip and great he's in love with Sheba already, is it reciprocated or is she playing hard to get :rotflmao:

hurry up with them picci's i can't stand the suspense :dramaqueen:

Sciatica
Member Avatar
gonna wash that man right out of my hair
:love your gsd: Gorgeous Pam absolutely stunning and does he look at home already or what!!

Allycat
Member Avatar
Fruitloop!!!!
He is gorgeous!!!! I cant believe I missed my chance to see him face to face although I dont think he would of made the rest of journey to you!!!

I look forward to the pics after you have tackled his lovely coat!!!

jennybloggs
Member Avatar
GSD Addict
:funny little things: He looks gorgeous Pam, and without doubt will be looking even more gorgeous after a few days with you! :love your gsd:

sarismum
Dogmatic Poster
:yay: Welcome to England Rocky love2 He looks like a younger version of my Sari :heart:

Lovely pics Pam, looks like he's saying "Phew - I'm here at last" and he looks pretty smug about it :lol:

RIGGLES
Member Avatar
Woofin-Wheels

No sorry Pam, he looks very afraid and upset !!!.............think he needs to come to a home with a nice irish laydee for company :thumbs up:

love2 ROCKY love2 ........welcome to England ( and dont let that woman boss you about too much ok )

Nice one Pammy ........well happy for you :thumbs up:

Tim wot quite likes Rocky :heart:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I will post some more pictures later .
But I just wanted to thank everyone from the pound in Ireland, Cheryl who makes numerous phone calls to Ireland , the Private kennels and the driver who transports many dogs from Ireland. And last but not least Ron who I know stepped into to give this lad a chance and give me the opportunity to have this wonderful dog.
Please remember none of this would happen without funds from Biggsd.

Thanks again & may this continue :heart:
Pam x
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Members Dog(s) Blogs · Next Topic »
add reply

dobermanrescue Doglost RHU rottierescue staffie rescue FurryFriends Oldies Club FurryFriends