Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

BIGGSD is a virtual rescue forum & not a rescue centre. To enquire about dogs shown on this forum please contact the relevant rescue centre or dog owner directly.

We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. You cannot post as a guest. If you join our community, you will be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, posting and sending personal messages. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free, and once logged in as a member, the adverts will no longer be visible to you.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
add reply
Trouble's Back
Topic Started: 9 Apr 2014, 12:38 AM (2,064 Views)
STRETCH
Member Avatar
PAT WORSHIPPER
Bet you all thought you had seen the back of me lol.

Been a while, in fact a very long while so thought id pop back sday hi and maybe get up to no good as usual lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

teresa46
Member Avatar
teresa46
Nice to see you're back :wave:

Deleted User
Deleted User

teresa46
9 Apr 2014, 07:38 AM
But we'd rather see your front again - specially in them pink frilly undies. love2 love2
Hiya trouble, you back safe in England now?
Quote Post Goto Top

Jennysmum
If only I could go up the pole upside down

STRETCH
9 Apr 2014, 12:38 AM
Bet you all thought you had seen the back of me lol.

Been a while, in fact a very long while so thought id pop back sday hi and maybe get up to no good as usual lol
:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:
Well about time!!!!
Welcome home, welcome back. :group hug:

Pat x

Jennysmum

'Ere Coral......

Who's Stretch????? :rolleyes:

Not that bloke always had a hole in his sock wot rubbed on his ingrown toenail?
Or was that Wotsisname ??

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jennysmum
9 Apr 2014, 11:57 AM
'Ere Coral......

Who's Stretch????? :rolleyes:

Not that bloke always had a hole in his sock wot rubbed on his ingrown toenail?
Or was that Wotsisname ??
Nooo Stretch is the 1 wot wears pink thong undies & dances about in the snow. Wotsisname has shavedlegs&bits but I fink it's Mark wot has a hole in his sock wot rubbed on his ingrown toenail. Ask Karen wotsyouryounger,slimmer&prettiersister.
Quote Post Goto Top

STRETCH
Member Avatar
PAT WORSHIPPER
Ha ha ha nice to see the laydeez are all still as batty as hell and madder than a box of frogs lol.

Wow, i got a LOT of catching up to do and updating, which i willdo at some point in the next few days.

As for back home, not the home i once had and no longer in the Army thanks to some idiots careless stupid actions meant i was medically discharged with a back injury and PTSD, split from Claire which broke my heart and still does every day, she took Stella but want fair her having both the fur monkeys as she has Hollie too so i illegally snook Max on camp for a while and had him in my room, the lads in the block....( accomodation ) didnt mind or care they loved him but the rules for junior ranks and senior ranks are different due to mess rules building regs etc, what they didnt realise or if im honest care about was how important Max is to me, i was at my lowest and was close several times to just ending it all and i think if i had had to re home him i would have..........a friend took him in for me for as long as i needed in Wales for me just before i went on a course but he was so stressed in new place and without me, even though he had Leah another GSD for company he was going for a wee all over mainly on the antique desk that belonged to her great gran and he was getting too stressed...............i knew he was fine at my mums so the next weekend drove from Colchester to Newport to collect him, drove from Newport to Pontefract in West Yorks then back down to Colchester for the 2nd week of course, he was then at my mums for the next year till i was discharged from the Army in October last year at which point i moved back to Pontefract stayed at mums for a bit then found my own place to rent and my big daft soppy boy is back with daddy and very happy.
Will update you all in better detail soon as i say, but im back for now after too long a break god i missed this forum and you crazy fools lol.
And yes i still slip the odd pair of birds knickers on now and then if i get the chance to pinch a pair lol, why not its all good fun ha ha ha

Alsace
GSD Addict
Sheba'sMum
9 Apr 2014, 08:43 AM
teresa46
But we'd rather see your front again - specially in them pink frilly undies. love2 love2
Welcome back!

Liz

To the newly formed pole dancing team - do you think we could get him to join even with a bad back? It's the pink undies that struck me as appropriate :lmao:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Alsace
11 Apr 2014, 09:06 AM
Sheba'sMum
9 Apr 2014, 08:43 AM
teresa46
Welcome back!

Liz

To the newly formed pole dancing team - do you think we could get him to join even with a bad back? It's the pink undies that struck me as appropriate :lmao:
I think Pat would get confuddled as to which pole she was supposed to be dancing on/round Liz. :sofa:

Stretchy boy, I'm sorry you've had such a bad time since we last spoke on here hon but it's great that you've sorted out a place for you & your special Max. :yay:

Oh yeah :pictures please: :pictures please: :pictures please: of the undies. :brow:
Quote Post Goto Top

Jennysmum

Hey Stretch!

So you've had a crap time as well :hug: Me too. I was not on here for a while - just couldn't find anything to laugh about. Some others on here also have had some hard times. But you know what, gradually things get better one by one. You've made a good start!
So pleased you're back with us for a few laughs! You're back among friends. :group hug:

Err, Those lady's pants you still slip into - you do remember they were just a Loan don't you?
I'd like them back now please. Unwashed. :brow:

Wot???

Pat wot just wants her pants back that's all :waiting:

Norfolksue
Member Avatar
Wot wishes she was pretty like Pat......hhmmmm
Blimey stretchy bloke a pooh time indeed, me too, not been on here for ages either but glad to be back and even gladder (not even sure that's an actual word) to see some old hands about on the forum.. Now about the formation pole dancing team, you're gonna need to sort out the stilletos and to be fair your gonna need some oil too.... :funny face: and then there's the synchronised swim squad wiv pat and coral I their onesies and the rest of the team in neon mankinis :lmao:

Welcome back, time to have some fun on the site again whilst helping as many fur babies to find forever homes xxxxxx

Grizzly
GSD Puppy
I See your well known on here my good friend. I don't know if that is a good thing or not :-)

Wytch
Member Avatar
Whose neighbours think The Wicker Man is a documentary
Grizzly
13 Apr 2014, 05:06 PM
I See your well known on here my good friend. I don't know if that is a good thing or not :-)
It's a good thing as long as he doesn't call you from the middle of a roundabout stark naked and covered in jam asking for a lift home.......

Debs wot remembers that phone call and is still cleaning up the jam from the upholstery.

Grizzly
GSD Puppy
Hes at my house tommorow.. think I best set a dress code lol

Jennysmum

Grizzly
13 Apr 2014, 08:02 PM
Hes at my house tommorow.. think I best set a dress code lol
Just clothes would be good!!! :old man:

Grizzly
GSD Puppy
Hes not that bad lol

Jennysmum

Grizzly
13 Apr 2014, 08:58 PM
Hes not that bad lol
Have you SEEN Stretch naked??????
He's called 'Stretch' for a reason. :pats_rooster:

It's orrible. ORRIBLE I TELL YA!!! :dramaqueen:

Wytchy hasn't been the same since the strawberry jam incident. She's traumatised beyond belief!! :dramaqueen:

Pat wots seen Stretch naked and knows. :stars:

Grizzly
GSD Puppy
Oh dear. He really has done all his party tricks hasnt he lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grizzly
13 Apr 2014, 09:30 PM
Oh yeah! It's good to have him back though. :yay:
Quote Post Goto Top

Jennysmum

Sheba'sMum
13 Apr 2014, 09:33 PM
Grizzly
Oh yeah! It's good to have him though. :yay:

:swoon: CORAL!!

That's SKUSTIN that is!! SKUSTIN!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jennysmum
13 Apr 2014, 09:44 PM
Sheba'sMum
Grizzly

WOT???? :new angel:
Quote Post Goto Top

Jennysmum

Sheba'sMum
13 Apr 2014, 09:51 PM
Jennysmum
Sheba'sMum
Grizzly

Wot you said about 'havin' Stretch. That's SKUSTIN that is.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jennysmum
13 Apr 2014, 10:03 PM
Sheba'sMum
13 Apr 2014, 09:51 PM
Jennysmum
Sheba'sMum
Grizzly

Wot you said about 'havin' Stretch. That's SKUSTIN that is.
WOT? I thought we'd all had him. :thumbs up:
Quote Post Goto Top

Jennysmum

I ain't.

I think Wytch, Joooleee, Alsace, megatromic, deanna, Patlucky and cakie boy have though. :rolleyes:

Just sayin wot I've heard.

Megatronic
Member Avatar
wots missing Pat a lot
Patricia have yoo been drinking again? Its nothing to do with me :angel GSD:

Welcome back stretch, sorry you've had such a bad time but it sounds like you're through the worst x

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
add reply

dobermanrescue Doglost RHU rottierescue staffie rescue FurryFriends Oldies Club FurryFriends