Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

BIGGSD is a virtual rescue forum & not a rescue centre. To enquire about dogs shown on this forum please contact the relevant rescue centre or dog owner directly.

Biggsd And Mutts In Distress Fun Day; SUNDAY 28th May at Mutts in Distress
Topic Started: 12 May 2017, 11:07 AM
Jennysmum
If only I could go up the pole upside down

Hi all! :wave:
It that time again!!
OUR 21st FUN DAY!!!

To be held here at the Kennels from 12.30

FUN dog show, BBQ, raffle, CAKIE stall, face painting, tombola, lucky dip, doggy treat auction goes on throughout the day, penny auction, proper auction!! Lots and lots of laughs!!

All proceeds to be split as usual 50-50 between biggsd and mutts in distress.

This is a private function, by invitation only. Biggsd members and their families are invited as are mutts in distress members.

Entry is 5 per adult plus a tin of dog meat.

SPACES ARE LIMITED DUE TO PARKING

The idea is that those who would like to, contribute to providing food and cakies for the day, or buy a trophy to sponsor a class on the day.

A seperate list of food sbd trophies needed will appear soon.

Please add your name on this thread, including how many adults in your party, how many kids and how many cars! (Please also let me know if anyone in your party is vegetarian)

Let's see a great turnout of biggsd members at the show!

Please note: despite lots of begging letters and petitions, I SHALL be performing my world famous naked slippery pole dance routine.

Wot?

Pat xx
Offline Profile

dobermanrescue Doglost RHU rottierescue staffie rescue FurryFriends Oldies Club FurryFriends